Tuesday, May 7, 2013



Raoulserenea komaii



Obtained from - BlueZooAquatics.com
Size - 2 - 3 Inches (50 - 76 Millimeters)
Gender - Female
Status - Arrives Friday (05.10.2013)

So this is my second Raoulserenea komaii, female. It looks just like the one i got from iBluewater.com but this one was very well priced. If only the very rare male Raoulserenea komaii didn't die from the supplier i would have had three of this kind. I will take extra more care of this little lady when i get her. I have a perfect spot to place her in. I would have to move the Neogonodactylus wennerae to ether a smaller HOB tank or let it fend for it self in the Display Refugium with Lilith, the Odontodactylus scyllarus.


This is the amazing and beautiful specimen. I oddly came upon her by opening my email and there she was. I nearly fell off me chair and snatch her right away! Currently in a tight spot with money but you don't often get this chance and price often. The one below was my first one from iBluewater.com; they are nearly identical! Legs are different color but basically the same.





No comments:

Post a Comment